To stay informed, please subscribe to the Announcements List, used exclusively for conference matters.
- May 3: Website updated: Conference Program, Organizing Committees, Contact information available.
- April 3: The Cambio de Colores conference will offer University of Missouri Continuing Education Units (CEUs). The CEU cost is included in the registration. Click here for more information.
- The following are important deadlines for presenters:
- Register by June 2nd, 2013 to avoid the late registration fee.
- June 12th-14th, 2013: Twelfth Cambio de Colores – Latinos in the Heartland conference
- The Conference Library is being updated: Contains access to the books of Proceedings, papers, abstracts and presentations from the eleven previous Cambio de Colores conferences. This is, by far, the website that has more information about research and best practices on immigrant integration.
- The Planning Committee has issued the Call for Abstracts and Papers for the 2013 Cambio de Colores conference! (Also available in PDF format.)